Midstream Urine Menopause Test (5pk)
Early Detection of Menopause and/or Perimenopause
5 Pack One Step At Home Midstream Style Menopause (FSH) Rapid Test (Colloidal Gold)
Stop wasting time and find out if menopause is present....
Diagnosis kit for FSH (Follicle Stimulating Hormone) (Colloidal Gold)
The One Step FSH Test is a chromatographic immunoassay in-vitro test for the qualitative detection OF FOLLICLE STIMULATING HORMONE CONCENTRATION IN THE URINE, WHICH CAN HELP DETERMINE THE BODY’S STATE OF MENOPAUSE OR PERIMENOPAUSE. It adopts the principles of double antibody sandwich method to test the FSH in the urine.
- 5 Piece Midstream Menopause (FSH) Urine Test Cassettes
- One DETAILED instruction set. NOT ONLY INTERPRETS THE NEGATIVE/POSITIVE/INVALID READING, IT ALSO EXPLAINS WHAT THE READING MEANS.
- One color box for storage and protection
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
- Fast Results (3-5 minutes)
- Easy (midstream, no cup)
- Early detection of menopause
- Professional use
- 24 month shelf life
To begin testing, open the sealed pouch by tearing along the notch. Remove test kit from the pouch. Hold the round end of cover with one hand. Use the other hand to pull out the test device and the expose the absorbent.
- Point the absorbent tip downward, place the absorbent tip in urine stream for at least 10 seconds to be thoroughly wet. Otherwise, you can collect your urine into a clean cup, and dip half of the absorbent pad into the urine for at least 10 seconds.
Re-cap the device and wait for color band to appear. Read results. Depending on the concentration of FSH, positive results may be observed in as little as 40 seconds. However, to confirm negative results, the complete reaction time (5 minutes) is required.
Note: To avoid confusion, discard the test device after interpreting your results and do not read the test results after 8 minutes.
- Depending on age, menstrual cycle regularity and many other factors, FSH# can mean different things. This one hormone test is NOT the “end-all be-all”! It is an indicator ONLY! Results MUST be considered with other clinical information available to a physician
Stress and underweight can affect FSH levels.
Recent use of oral contraceptives and patches containing HCG or LH, hormone replacement or estrogen supplements may affect test results. Test will not work properly if you are pregnant or already menopausal.
Heavy intake of fluids before testing will dilute hormones, and affect test results.
Test results will vary by time of day taken. A 24hr urine specimen test will give an average level over the full period.
Do not use these tests to determine if you are fertile or can become pregnant. They will not give you a reliable answer.
STORAGE AND STABILITY
- The test kit can be stored at room temperature 2 to 30℃ (36 to 86 degrees F) in the sealed pouch for duration of shelf life. The test kits should be kept away from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- For in vitro use only.
- Do not use test kit beyond expiration date.
- Test strip should remain sealed until ready for use.
- The test device should not be reused.
- Results in 3-5 Minutes
- Easy To Use, No Cup
If there are issues with product, please contact support. In addition, contact support for RMA before shipping. Thank you