Maternity Pregnancy Belly Back Support Belt Brace (S,M,L,XL)
Maternity/Pregnancy Belly & Back Support Brace Belt
- 1 instruction set
- 1 support brace
S: 30"-42.5" / 76cm – 108cm belly sizes
M: 32"-46" / 81cm – 117cm belly sizes
L: 34.5"-50.5" / 88cm – 128cm belly sizes
XL: 37"-55" / 94cm – 139cm belly sizes
- Imported cotton fish line
- Composite spandex,
- Cotton/nylon lining,
- Mesh belt
- High elastic rubber bone and Velcro
Function of Maternity Support Belt:
- Maternity support belt helps alleviate lower back pain due to pregnancy by supporting the lumbar and abdominal regions.
- Designed for those women suffering from lower back pain during pregnancy.
*****WHY DO YOU NEED A SUPPORT BELT DURING PREGNANCY?*****
1. Provides ultimate support to the lower lumbar region, abdomen and hip area to help provide relief of lower back pain and discomfort during pregnancy.
2. Effectively prevents the formation of stretch marks by helping to avoid overstretching of the skin, but without restricting the baby's movement.
3. Helps to correct physiological position of your baby at the late stage of pregnancy, hence prevents complications during pregnancy and labor.
4. Helps relieve pressure on mother's organs caused by baby, allowing easier breathing, and less problems with bowels and water works.
5. The support also encourages correct posture, relieving stress on the lower back caused by misalignment of the spine due to pregnancy.
6. You will get into your normal shape after the birth easier and quicker.
Features of the maternity support belt
- Fully adjustable to accommodate abdominal growth throughout pregnancy
- Constructed of a multi-layered laminate with a cotton/nylon lining.
- Four elastic side panels add compression and ventilation.
- Included abdominal lift attachment gives lift without unnecessary pressure.
- Built-in support holds the belt in place and prevents the belt from rolling.
- Wrap the abdominal lift attachment around your waist. Position the pad so it is centered and under the abdomen.
- Attach the belt to the pad and pull both elastic sides until the desired tension and attach the closure to the abdominal pad.
- To help keep the support in place and keep from sliding down, stretch the top strap over your stomach and attach to the opposite side
- for even greater lift and support, with the support on, lay on your back with your knees up.
Fasten all closures. Hand wash in cool water with mild soap. Remove excess water and air dry away from heat. Wash as needed.
Contact support at email@example.com or 800-8300-5117